8th Annual Institute on Corporate, Securities, and Related Aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions
October 13, 2011
The Center for the Study of Mergers and Acquisitions, Penn State Dickinson School of Law, and the City Bar Center for CLE, New York City Bar present the 8th Annual Institute on Corporate, Securities, and Related Aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions. Attendees will:
- Discuss the latest information in M&A with leading M&A attorneys, investment bankers, M&A reporters, and SEC officials;
- Gain domestic and international perspectives from M&A deal lawyers;
- Listen to two expert panels engage in mock negotiations in a public company acquisition and a private company acquisition;
- Get up-to-date information on SEC developments;
- Obtain an in-depth look at recent Delaware case law developments in M&A; and
- Benefit from the outstanding materials prepared by panelists.
Gregory Williams will speak on a panel entitled "Delaware Law Issues in M&A and Related Transactions, including Perspectives on Poison Pills and Controlling Shareholders." Lisa Schmidt will be a panelist on "Public Company Acquisition: A Mock Negotiation, including Perspectives on Delaware Corporate Law, Antitrust, Proxy Solicitations, and Public Relations," and she will also act as a moderator at the event.