PLI’s 44th Annual Securities Regulation Institute
November 7, 2012
PLI’s Annual Institute on Securities Regulation has become one of the most highly anticipated annual reviews of the current state of securities, financial regulation, and corporate law and practice. This institute will offer a practical look at today’s issues and provide important information and insights.
Richards Layton director Greg Varallo will act as a moderator on a panel entitled “Delaware Law Matters.” The panel will explore:
- Ramifications of freedom of contract
- Are there default fiduciary duties in alternative entities?
- Can you define the duty of good faith and fair dealing?
- Can you limit remedies of investors – arbitrations as the exclusive route?
- Can you make Delaware the forum of choice?
- Evolving standards for evaluating transactions with controlling shareholders and others