The Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals 2012 Annual Conference
July 11, 2012
While continuing to address Dodd-Frank and other reforms coming out of the financial crisis, this conference will also cover topics such as board com-position and leadership, auditor relationships, shareholder engagement, political spending, executive compensation, the future of disclosure and SEC regulation, crisis management, proxy advisory firms, class and derivative shareholder litigation, and professional development for both lawyers and non-lawyers.
Anne Foster’s panel, entitled “Class Action and Shareholder Derivation Litigation” will expore:
- Class Action and Shareholder Derivation Litigation
- What’s happening now and where are we headed?
- Shareholder votes that give rise to a lawsuit
- The merger/acquisition landscape
- How to build a bullet-proof record