Matthew Milana was a judicial intern for The Honorable Mary F. Walrath of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Matt’s range of experience representing debtors and creditors in bankruptcy allows him to examine complex issues and craft meaningful solutions. Matt has represented clients in various capacities in chapter 11 and thrives on the opportunity to deliver promising results in any situation. Matt brings a detailed and reasoned approach while navigating the Bankruptcy Code and practicing before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring
Prior to joining Richards, Layton & Finger, Matt worked on the following matters:
- In re Rider Hotel, LLC, 22-10522 (JTD): Counsel to debtor
- In re Pipeline Foods, LLC, 21-11002 (KBO): Counsel to debtors
- In re RGN-Group Holdings, LLC, 20-11961 (BLS): Counsel to secured lender
- In re Arandell Holdings, Inc., 20-11941 (JTD): Co-Counsel to debtors
- In re Alpha Entertainment LLC, 20-10940 (LSS): Counsel to debtor
- In re Center City Healthcare, LLC, 19-11466 (MFW): Counsel to debtors
- In re BeavEx Holding Corporation, 19-10316 (LSS): Counsel to debtors