Noah Nash is a talented lawyer who specializes in matters of Delaware corporate law.
Noah is an astute and upbeat Delaware lawyer known for his pragmatic approach to solving challenging problems and his technical mastery of words. He advises Delaware corporations, officers, directors, board committees, and stockholders regarding matters of Delaware corporate law. Noah’s practice spans the life of a corporation—from formation to merger or dissolution. He regularly represents
- large public companies performing organizational document updates,
- public companies in connection with stockholder meetings and responding to stockholder activism,
- biotech and other companies seeking legal opinions and advice concerning significant asset sales,
- early- and late-stage corporations in remedying defective corporate acts in connection with private financing rounds,
- public and private companies in connection with M&A transactions, and
- small cap companies looking to initiate reverse stock splits.
In addition, Noah frequently gives legal opinions to national and international businesses on matters of Delaware law in connection with large credit arrangements and other financing transactions.