A Message from Richards, Layton & Finger: COVID-19 Update
March 16, 2020
To our clients, co-counsel, and other friends,
As the coronavirus outbreak unfolds, our priority is to continue to provide world-class client service while protecting the health and safety of our employees and their families.
Our lawyers and staff are fully equipped to work remotely in the event of an office closure or other disruption, allowing us to maintain operations seamlessly. Accordingly, we have taken the decision to close our office for regular business and to work remotely effective immediately, until further notice.
We continue to follow guidelines provided by government and medical officials to minimize the risk to our clients, our employees, and their families, and will update this page regularly as the situation evolves.
We are confident that, together, we will meet the challenges ahead.
Doneene K. Damon
President, Richards, Layton & Finger
COVID-19 Client Update Resource Center
- U.S. DOL Clarifies that Refusing an Offer of Employment Does Not Necessarily Rule Out Unemployment Benefits, 7/27/20
- Employers Cannot Mandate COVID-19 Antibody Tests for Employees, 6/18/20
- EEOC’s Expanded Covid-19 Telework and Return to Workplace Guidance Demands Robust Management Training, 6/16/20
- District Court Adopts Re-Opening Guidelines, 6/15/20
- Delaware Limits Landlord Remedies Against Residential Tenants, 5/1/20
- EEOC Permits Employers to Test for COVID-19, 4/27/20
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Enforcement Guidance on Recording Cases of COVID-19, 4/20/20
- Time Extension for 1031 Exchanges, 4/20/20
- Delaware’s Governor Enters Emergency Order Dealing with Notice of Public Company Stockholders’ Meetings, 4/7/20
- DOL Issues Temporary Rule: “Paid Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act”, 4/2/20
- US DOL Issues Expanded Coronavirus Leave Law Guidance, 3/31/20
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice Must Be Posted or Distributed by April 1, 3/26/20
- Employment Guidance for Delaware Employers of Essential Personnel, 3/25/20
- Courthouse Reopens, 3/23/20
- District Court Closes Temporarily Due to Coronavirus Exposure, 3/19/20
- District of Delaware Issues Standing Orders for Court Procedures During COVID-19 Outbreak, 3/19/20
- President Signs Families First Coronavirus Response Act into Law, 3/19/20
- Guidelines for Payment of Dividends during the COVID-19 Pandemic, 3/18/20