Richards Layton Attorneys Named Delaware Today Top Lawyers
October 31, 2018
WILMINGTON, Delaware (October 31, 2018) – Nine Richards, Layton & Finger attorneys have been chosen as Top Lawyers in Delaware Today magazine’s annual list of the best lawyers in the state. Two Richards Layton lawyers, Mark Purpura
- Mark D. Collins – Bankruptcy/Business
- Mark J. Gentile – Corporate Law
- Robert J. Krapf – Real Estate
- Mark A. Kurtz – Business/Commercial Law
- Mark V. Purpura – Banking Law
- W. Donald Sparks II – Trusts & Estates
- Sara T. Toner – Real Estate
- Robert W. Whetzel – Environmental Law
- Gregory P. Williams – Appellate
About Delaware Today
Delaware Today conducts an annual survey of the members of the Delaware State Bar Association to identify the state’s best lawyers in specific practice areas. The magazine’s editors compile the results to create their Top Lawyers list, including naming one or more lawyers in each practice area as the top vote-getters.
About the Firm
Richards, Layton & Finger, Delaware’s largest law firm and one of its oldest, helps clients navigate complex issues and the intricacies of Delaware law. We advise global companies, business partnerships, leading financial institutions, local businesses, and individuals across a wide range of practices, including corporate law, alternative entities, commercial law, bankruptcy and restructuring, and litigation.